Major Tom is the next iteration of digital marketing — a full-service agency that’s been purpose-built to help organizations thrive in an increasingly complex landscape. With headquarters in Vancouver, Toronto, and New York, you can find us on Zoom during either Pacific or Eastern Daylight Time.
Our roster of international clients includes NYU, COBS Bread, OUAI Haircare and The Little Potato Company.
Who We Are:
We’re a group of people who create work we’re proud of for folks we believe in. Our team is made up of industry specialists covering the spectrum of strategy, marketing, development, and creative.
We all share a belief that passion and accountability are critical to delivering exceptional work. Our biggest heroes bring humility, an open mind, and a positive attitude to our team every single day. An informal — yet professional — group, we truly care about one another and you can bet that we’ll care about you, too. For more on our culture, check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook, and Instagram.
Who We're Looking For:
We have an opening for an experienced and talented Paid Media Coordinator to join our team! The Coordinator is a key role on the team, and is responsible for supporting with building and executing clients' media strategies. Reporting to the Manager, Media, the Coordinator will be tasked with ensuring that all deliverables are presented on time and meet client objectives.
We are looking for someone who resonates with the Major Tom values (you can find out more about these on our website!), who truly wants to make a difference, learn and have fun.
- 1-2 years working in a paid search, paid social, and/or display marketing capacity
- Knowledge and in-depth experience with retargeting and custom audience building
- Experience in the Google Ads platform (Search, Display, Shopping, Video, Remarketing)
- Experience working with Paid Social channels such as Meta (Facebook/Instagram), Twitter Ads, and LinkedIn Ads.
- An understanding of Google Analytics and reporting tools
- You have previously planned awareness and lead gen campaigns across digital channels
- Solid understanding of KPIs for different campaign types and channels
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and written
- Comfortable with reports and analyzing data
- Comfortable with making optimizations and recommendations based off reports/data
- Ability to maintain job performance and a positive attitude within a growing and changing organization
What We’re Looking For:
Not deal-breakers, but assets:
- Media buying/planning including use of third party research tools
- Planning and buying traditional/OOH advertising
- Programmatic experience (DV360 or other DSPs)
- Amazon Ads experience
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Communicate regularly with Account Strategists, ensuring their client's campaign goals are being met.
- Support on the execution of Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns. This includes:
- Keyword research
- Ad copy development
- Campaign set-up
- Building custom audiences
- Performance management & optimizations
- Support and monitor campaign performance, budgets, and project timelines.
- Support the team with research opportunities and attend brainstorming sessions.
- Attend vendor and client meetings, providing valuable insights.
- Work closely with other departments on integrated campaigns.
- Gain experience across various verticals including Ecommerce, Retail, Education, and Real Estate, etc.
- Help proactively provide strategic campaign recommendations to clients
Some of the Benefits & Perks You’ll Get:
- Paid time off and bonus time off during the holiday season to spend time with your loved ones without thinking about work.
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home options. You know how and when you work best, and we trust you to do it.
- Comprehensive medical benefits, including a healthcare spending account, so you can take care of yourself and your family.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and support in your professional development because we want to help you achieve your goals.
- A wellness program including weekly meditation so you can take care of your mind.
- Regular Lunch and Learns covering a vast array of topics all designed to keep you informed on the industry and our agency.
- Access to internal committees led by subject matter experts that are designed to tackle plans or solve problems. These committees ensure that everyone within our agency has the opportunity to learn about the different facets of our organization. Are you a project manager fascinated by work in the creative department? No problem, sign up and see how it’s done.
Major Tom is committed to equal opportunity and fair treatment for all. The company prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.