Major Tom is the next iteration of digital marketing — a full-service agency that’s been purpose-built to help organizations thrive in an increasingly complex landscape. With headquarters in Vancouver, Toronto, and New York, you can find us on Zoom during either Pacific or Eastern Daylight Time.
Some of our roster of international clients include Ouai Haircare, Canon, Pepsi, COBS Bread, and Clarins Canada.
Who We Are:
We’re a group of people who create work we’re proud of for folks we believe in. Our team is made up of industry specialists covering the spectrum of strategy, marketing, web development, and creative.
We all share a belief that passion and accountability are critical to delivering exceptional work. Our biggest heroes bring humility, an open mind, and a positive attitude to our team every single day. An informal — yet professional — group, we truly care about one another and you can bet that we’ll care about you, too. For more on our culture, check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook, and Instagram.
Who We're Looking For:
Major Tom is recruiting a Sales Coordinator to join our growing Sales team, working closely with our VP, Growth & Development.
What You'll Get To Do:
- Work day-to-day with VP, Growth & Development and providing support by attending sales meetings, creating and formatting proposals and sales decks, coordinating client meetings, coordinating contracts for signature and day to day administrative tasks - you take pride in creating beautiful work and have an innate eye for detail
- Data management and governance of our CRM (HubSpot). You are super organized and like to make sure everything is where it should be. You will be a (or already are!) a superuser of the platform
- Attend client meetings alongside our VP, Growth & Development - you take pride in being one step ahead by recording outcomes and actions
- Assisting to qualify leads with the use of templates
- Coordinate and manage the sales collateral including submissions and content for the Major Tom website and assist with development of case studies
- Help facilitate growth and move day-to-day business forward
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong customer service experience and confidence dealing with clients directly over the phone and via email
- Strong tech acumen (our tech stack includes HubSpot, Slack, Google Suite, Gong)
- Previous experience in a digital or performance marketing agency
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly motivated, energetic, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing, or sales
Some of the Benefits & Perks You’ll Get:
- Paid time off and bonus time off during the holiday season to spend time with your loved ones without thinking about work.
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home options. You know how and when you work best, and we trust you to do it.
- Comprehensive medical benefits, including a healthcare spending account, so you can take care of yourself and your family.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and support in your professional development because we want to help you achieve your goals.
- A wellness program including weekly meditation so you can take care of your mind.
- Regular Lunch and Learns covering a vast array of topics all designed to keep you informed on the industry and our agency.
- Access to internal committees led by subject matter experts that are designed to tackle plans or solve problems. These committees ensure that everyone within our agency has the opportunity to learn about the different facets of our organization. Are you a project manager fascinated by work in the creative department? No problem, sign up and see how it’s done.
This is a remote role and we have no plans to return permanently to the office. If you are located in Vancouver, we do have an amazing office downtown you are welcome to work from.
Major Tom is committed to equal opportunity and fair treatment for all. The company prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
Major Tom welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Should you require accommodations, please let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure that you have a positive experience.